An interesting interview of Nigel Warburton, in which he discusses philosophy as a natural part of being alive, that philosophy doesn’t have to be merely an academic exercise. There’s also a list of books introducing philosophy to general readers.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- 'Literary Capital of Alabama': Monroeville as Harper Lee's Maycomb, Part 1
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- Congrats to 'Get Out Alive' Winners!
- Most-Genius Posts
- 'Literary Capital of Alabama': Monroeville as Harper Lee's Maycomb, Part 2