An interesting interview of Nigel Warburton, in which he discusses philosophy as a natural part of being alive, that philosophy doesn’t have to be merely an academic exercise. There’s also a list of books introducing philosophy to general readers.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- The Fuggers, and the Habsburgs' Non-Branching Family Tree
- Limits of simple stories: Real Lennie didn't get shot in the head
- I'm 2.7% 'Neanderthal': The language of evolution
- White people, huh? Privilege, normalcy, and racism