The New York Times Room for Debate feature discusses the role/value of diaries in the age of social media. I don’t personally use the word “diary,” for some reason, though my journals contain diary-stuff sometimes. Through there, I also enjoyed this link to a Morgan library diary exhibit overview.
Top Posts & Pages
- Education: A process rather than a product
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Overcome Crushing Loneliness
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Literary links: 'The Red Wheelbarrow,' and a definition of postmodern novel
- 'Time Closes One I': Erasures and rewrites of Rod McKuen's 'Lonesome Cities'
- Reverse theater-in-the-round
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- 'That's a damn story': Considering To Kill a Mockingbird after visiting Monroeville
- Release from a partial view: Notes and photos 18 Feb. to 30 March