The New York Times Room for Debate feature discusses the role/value of diaries in the age of social media. I don’t personally use the word “diary,” for some reason, though my journals contain diary-stuff sometimes. Through there, I also enjoyed this link to a Morgan library diary exhibit overview.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- The Fuggers, and the Habsburgs' Non-Branching Family Tree
- Limits of simple stories: Real Lennie didn't get shot in the head
- I'm 2.7% 'Neanderthal': The language of evolution
- White people, huh? Privilege, normalcy, and racism