I’m not a huge sports fan, but I do like this funny piece detailing abysmal quarterbacking performances, and I did enjoy this thoughtful piece by Chuck Klosterman (I’ve also enjoyed his essays in “Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs” and “Eating the Dinosaur”).
Top Posts & Pages
- Education: A process rather than a product
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- 'You must keep track of inventory': Story-problem stories
- Poems: Exquisite Corpse method
- Poems: Power corrupts and absolute Power Rangers are very cool (Exquisite Corpses, 1 of 2))
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- 'I guess we're ready to rock 'n' roll': Byronfest 2015