I’m not a huge sports fan, but I do like this funny piece detailing abysmal quarterbacking performances, and I did enjoy this thoughtful piece by Chuck Klosterman (I’ve also enjoyed his essays in “Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs” and “Eating the Dinosaur”).
Top Posts & Pages
- Baby's First Philosophy Book!
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Six things I learned about Dunkirk, N.Y.
- 'My metaphors are all elephants': Palate-cleansers for the mind (Part 1 of 2)
- The Fuggers, and the Habsburgs' Non-Branching Family Tree
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- Synchronized actions: From Pocket Page notebook #50
- 'Love is Fake News': Exquisite Corpse poems, Spring 2018