Something about looking at those old pictures of pets with their people seems weird in an anachronistic sense, as if I’m surprised people who dressed as they did then could have dogs and cats that look as they do now. Perhaps dogs and cats have always already been impeccably dressed?
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- Six things I learned about Dunkirk, N.Y.
- Bizzy! Bizzy! Bizzy!: Metaphysical Implications of "Frosty the Snowman"
- Most-Genius Posts
- Teach Like Me
- A philosophy of ghosts: How the scary unreal illuminates the real
- The Old Man and 'The Old Man and the Sea': All stories are bullshit