Something about looking at those old pictures of pets with their people seems weird in an anachronistic sense, as if I’m surprised people who dressed as they did then could have dogs and cats that look as they do now. Perhaps dogs and cats have always already been impeccably dressed?
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- 20 Unsatisfying-To-Read Stories
- Ideas aren't real: A classroom discussion
- Nonfic: A talk before dying: final conversations
- Rockford, Illinois: Depressing to come home to
- Dictionary indignancy, or paying for more meaning
- Baby's First Philosophy Book!