Something about looking at those old pictures of pets with their people seems weird in an anachronistic sense, as if I’m surprised people who dressed as they did then could have dogs and cats that look as they do now. Perhaps dogs and cats have always already been impeccably dressed?
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Most-Genius Posts
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- 'Literary Capital of Alabama': Monroeville as Harper Lee's Maycomb, Part 2
- $6 for story, $10 for good story
- A Doctorate in Here and Now
- Writer's High: Are Writers Having Enough Fun?