Details from my grandparents’ 65th wedding anniversary reception today, held in their church’s basement. I was accused of taking “artsy-fartsy” shots, and so, let the arts-farts begin:
Top Posts & Pages
- Education: A process rather than a product
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Overcome Crushing Loneliness
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Literary links: 'The Red Wheelbarrow,' and a definition of postmodern novel
- 'Time Closes One I': Erasures and rewrites of Rod McKuen's 'Lonesome Cities'
- Reverse theater-in-the-round
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- 'That's a damn story': Considering To Kill a Mockingbird after visiting Monroeville
- Release from a partial view: Notes and photos 18 Feb. to 30 March