I don’t have any tattoos, mainly because I don’t know of any message or image I’d like to have permanently engraved on my corpus. But I do appreciate some of the tattoos at this Buzzfeed link. I think I like most the idea of using simple illustrations from some of these books — the minimalist approach.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- 20 Unsatisfying-To-Read Stories
- Ideas aren't real: A classroom discussion
- Nonfic: A talk before dying: final conversations
- Rockford, Illinois: Depressing to come home to
- Dictionary indignancy, or paying for more meaning
- Baby's First Philosophy Book!