A piece on Science Friday last week talked about identifying the prose of particular writers by computer counts of their word usage. It’s weird to think that even though so many of us are writing in a common language, we’re each using it uniquely.
Top Posts & Pages
- Education: A process rather than a product
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- The Fuggers, and the Habsburgs' Non-Branching Family Tree
- Limits of simple stories: Real Lennie didn't get shot in the head
- White people, huh? Privilege, normalcy, and racism
- 'Trump's an asshole,' sings Denis Leary, 2016 asshole update