Credits: Idea on page 9 (“Invent an Opposite”) is from “The Pocket Muse“; idea on page 35 from Twyla Tharp’s book “The Creative Habit”; some photos on page 30 are from 21 June 2012 Oregon Republican Reporter (cow, bridge, old tractor), a White House, Black Market ad (lamp), 4 Sept. 2011 New York Times (Coco and Duke), 3 June 2012 Chicago Tribune (ice cream, spices, Pima, shoes, UI tattoo, ), and Elgin St. Edward’s newsletter (graph).
Top Posts & Pages
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Overcome Crushing Loneliness
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- The Old Man and 'The Old Man and the Sea': All stories are bullshit
- Smokes for Christmas! Ads from when cigarettes were great
- 20 Unsatisfying-To-Read Stories
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- Baby's First Philosophy Book!
- White people, huh? Privilege, normalcy, and racism
- Limits of simple stories: Real Lennie didn't get shot in the head