Credits: Idea on page 9 (“Invent an Opposite”) is from “The Pocket Muse“; idea on page 35 from Twyla Tharp’s book “The Creative Habit”; some photos on page 30 are from 21 June 2012 Oregon Republican Reporter (cow, bridge, old tractor), a White House, Black Market ad (lamp), 4 Sept. 2011 New York Times (Coco and Duke), 3 June 2012 Chicago Tribune (ice cream, spices, Pima, shoes, UI tattoo, ), and Elgin St. Edward’s newsletter (graph).
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Math isn't real, but neither are 'atoms'
- A cell phone's selfie
- 'Word World' and the problem of plurals
- Education: A process rather than a product
- Rockford, Illinois: Depressing to come home to
- Baby's First Philosophy Book!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas to Overcome Crushing Loneliness
- Literary links: 'The Red Wheelbarrow,' and a definition of postmodern novel
- 'Literary Capital of Alabama': Monroeville as Harper Lee's Maycomb, Part 2