Credits: Idea on page 9 (“Invent an Opposite”) is from “The Pocket Muse“; idea on page 35 from Twyla Tharp’s book “The Creative Habit”; some photos on page 30 are from 21 June 2012 Oregon Republican Reporter (cow, bridge, old tractor), a White House, Black Market ad (lamp), 4 Sept. 2011 New York Times (Coco and Duke), 3 June 2012 Chicago Tribune (ice cream, spices, Pima, shoes, UI tattoo, ), and Elgin St. Edward’s newsletter (graph).
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Most-Genius Posts
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- 'Literary Capital of Alabama': Monroeville as Harper Lee's Maycomb, Part 2
- $6 for story, $10 for good story
- A Doctorate in Here and Now
- Writer's High: Are Writers Having Enough Fun?