I like to think of football games held in big stadiums as performance art where the most interesting theatre is going on everywhere except the field — like a reverse theatre-in-the-round.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Most-Genius Posts
- 'That's a damn story': Considering To Kill a Mockingbird after visiting Monroeville
- Education: A process rather than a product
- The Old Man and 'The Old Man and the Sea': All stories are bullshit
- Six things I learned about Dunkirk, N.Y.
- A philosophy of ghosts: How the scary unreal illuminates the real
- 'Love is Fake News': Exquisite Corpse poems, Spring 2018