I like to think of football games held in big stadiums as performance art where the most interesting theatre is going on everywhere except the field — like a reverse theatre-in-the-round.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Education: A process rather than a product
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- 20 Unsatisfying-To-Read Stories
- Ideas aren't real: A classroom discussion
- Nonfic: A talk before dying: final conversations
- Rockford, Illinois: Depressing to come home to
- Dictionary indignancy, or paying for more meaning
- Baby's First Philosophy Book!