I like to think of football games held in big stadiums as performance art where the most interesting theatre is going on everywhere except the field — like a reverse theatre-in-the-round.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- Most-Genius Posts
- 'Literary Capital of Alabama': Monroeville as Harper Lee's Maycomb, Part 2
- Awkward pictures from a zoo
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- Trees never get lost in the woods: March notes from pocket pages
- $6 for story, $10 for good story
- A Doctorate in Here and Now