1. What to say to those who are grieving? Maybe say nothing.
2. Bad Lip Reading in the NFL. Sounds almost like random-word poetry.
3. A history of computation.
4. Five published diaries, from which this quote: “I like them because although people can fake diaries I tend to feel that they don’t. And I like the perspective of a diary, in that people don’t know what’s going to happen next.”
5. Story rather than science, to explain lived experience.
Sometimes just being with the aggrieved is expression enough. I know that in most of the times when I have offered to be with someone who has suffered a great loss they seem appreciative. I know I hate to be alone at such times. John at:http://linesbyliming.wordpress.com