1. Popular rhymes in popular songs.
2. How designers choose a typeface.
3. Tim Parks on why biographers downplay writers’ faults.
4. Reading and rereading one’s favorite books.
5. George Packer and the effect on Amazon on the book industry.
6. The elitism of the literary world.
Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 4,744 other followers