I thought this today: I’d like to share here on the blog ideas that pop into my mind, but not because I think the ideas themselves are all that valuable. Some of these ideas may be useful, at some times, to some people, but what I’d really like to show is how cool it feels to be open to new ideas and how rewarding it feels to practice creativity daily (mostly in the act of freewriting my journals). I don’t want to formulate some argument in support of these feelings — I think I may just post exuberantly.
Top Posts & Pages
- Education: A process rather than a product
- Fiction link: Very short stories by Lydia Davis
- 'I'm an asshole,' sings Denis Leary
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's 'Between the World and Me'
- Dictionary indignancy, or paying for more meaning
- White people, huh? Privilege, normalcy, and racism
- The Old Man and 'The Old Man and the Sea': All stories are bullshit
- 'Beowulf at Breakfast': A poem
- 'Let's stay friends': Quotes of this day
- Lit like a lightning bug