1. Popular rhymes in popular songs.
2. How designers choose a typeface.
3. Tim Parks on why biographers downplay writers’ faults.
4. Reading and rereading one’s favorite books.
5. George Packer and the effect on Amazon on the book industry.
6. The elitism of the literary world.
Leave a comment
Posted in Links, Writing
Tagged biography, fonts, literary, literary elitism, rereading, rhymes, rhymes in songs, typefaces, writers' biography
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 4,863 other followers