Here are word-pictures of photos I didn’t take over the last two days:
- beaded-up raindrops on the serrated leaves of a dandelion between two sidewalk slabs
- water drops on a yellow leaf lying on a bed of brown mulch
- a steam cloud rising above a grain dryer, back-lit by orange sunrise light
- the same steam cloud, orange against a slate-blue sky
- silver grain bins lit from the left with whitish-yellow afternoon light against bruise-blue sky
Had these photos been actually taken, they may have been lovely, but, you know, I didn’t have my camera with me, and anyway, maybe it’s better anyhow that these images now exist as word-pictures (some visualization required).